Wednesday 13 March 2013

SAUGAWEB DO NOT HIRE

Information about the company

weblink: www.saugaweb.com
http://saugaweb.com/v1/
name: Ali Khan
Location: Toronto GTA

If you want to talk to me about this guy send me an email at jonluu@boardered.com I'd be happy to discuss and provide reasons why you shouldn't hire this guy.

My experience:

I found this guy on craigslist and we spoke briefly, very friendly and responsive. We had an agreement, I paid him a portion of the fees upfront and then I started to hear from him infrequently. I gave him $800 sometime in september 2012. He sent me a link a few weeks back but other than that I have not heard from him. He has not consulted me with designs, has not made any effort to contact me. Once the first phase of the project is done, I'm not hiring him ever and I do not recommend hiring him. I'm not sure about other people's experience, but my experience with him was horrible.

DO NOT HIRE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment